Saturday, February 20, 2016

As part of my blog I want to include real reviews:

Most recently I was able to join a large group of people I would like to call friends on a cruise.  This group and event was called Book Splash.  This was the 2nd year of the even and the second year I was able to attend.  I had an amazing time as I did the year before.  This group of people is amazing and I am glad I was able to be a part of it.  However, it is not the even or the people I wish to provide details on.
The cruise line was Princess Cruises.  I rather enjoyed the ship the Emerald Princess.  The main areas were clean and easily manageable.  When we encountered staff, they were pleasant and always had a smile for us.  The food was always good and there was always plenty of it around.  Things we did while on board besides eating was, shopping(window shopping), shows and trivia. 
The only big negative I have was I prepaid gratuity so that there would not be an added expense.  Upon review of the bill that I was given, I discovered that I was charged an additional $14.00 per day, as was my room mate.  This is unacceptable.  I had to make a stop at customer service prior to disembarking the ship to have this corrected.  This was an inconvenience to say the least.

So from my experience I can offer this word of advise.  If you are not a fan of reading your itemized bill at the end of your cruise or stay at a hotel, you may want to.  Hidden fees or fees charged when you have prepaid them are everywhere.  Read carefully before checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment